Tuesday, March 17, 2009

nail polish and tea

My head hurts so much because i have a nailpolish high..
 i have painted or nailpolished my nails
in a lovely honey drop brown.
But Atlas!! 
Should Salley Hansen not have put on the dear little 
bottle "polish nails in open space"
I have fed my nails with the colour and fed my nose with its 
smell.
My head is spinning and my nose itches, but the nails are a lovely
coat of brown.
What can cure this head ache but a perfectly brewed cup of tea
Oh and some bread and butter to go along.
I feel better already!
And my high is coming down...
Tea makes the world a better place I tell you.


3 comments:

  1. lol!!!! at them colours.................
    tea!!!!!!!!! one proper english breakfast tea comin this girl's way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting content.

    Just wanted to share some information that may help busy professionals caught up with work and who have less time to maintain their nails. You can try out gel nails which are now becoming a hot favorite as they are natural looking even without nail tips and the best way for nail enhancement. Also, if you are allergic to those strong smelling chemicals which you can experience with acrylic nails, then you should use gel nails as these are odorless.

    However, when you are planning on gel nail application, make sure you approach a nail salon or a nail artist who is well versed with gel nails and is properly trained and mastered in gel applications. This will save you from problems that can arise with improper gel nail applications.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know u should take time to blog...more ;-)

    ReplyDelete